Long day? Hard-to-ignore cravings? Need a reward for going to that 6am gym class?
No worries, Team Chocolate has your back.
These cookies are quick and easy (no flax egg needed!) and require minimal clean-up. Novice bakers and professional cake makers alike will rejoice when these dairy-free/egg-free/triple-chocolate infused delicacies come out of the oven.
The only problem is making sure you don’t eat all 18…
super choc vegan cookies
Recipe adapted from Six Vegan Sisters Triple Chocolate Cookies
- 1/2 cup vegan buttery spread, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 cup nondairy milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/2 bar (50 grams) vegan dark or white chocolate (chop individual squares into halves)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Beat softened butter, sugar, milk, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, cacao powder, salt, and baking soda.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet while steadily mixing. Mix until all ingredients are combined (may be a little clumpy).
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Use a heaping tablespoon to roll dough into balls. Place onto lined baking sheet.
- Add white/dark chocolate chunks into middle of ball and press down to slightly flatten.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and let cool (if you have the willpower to wait) before eating. Enjoy!